Sunday, May 2, 2010

A guy and A poem

okee dokee so, friday this dude wrote shannon and i a poem...mrs t read it (he told me to show her) and she said he liked us! so we got into this argument and i ended up saying the dude is not the type of person that would do mean stuff to girls (i think mrs t thought i was on something when i said it). mrs t said it was the most idiotic thing i've said all year! what i meant is that the guy has his sweet moments....if you want to see the poem (gotta get his approval first) then post a comment saying you want to see the poem! bye bye!
~Emolaylay

6 comments:

  1. You *still* don't believe me?!? Incredible!!! the dude likes you or Shannon, or both. Guys don't write poetry to girls and then GIVE it to them!!! They ESPECIALLY don't give girls poems calling them "ANGEL FROM ABOVE" without an alterior motive! Seriously, Emily...think about it.
    <3 Mrs. T...hompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg mrs t he was prob bored or something! i mean really, he liked jessica when he wrote that! so yeah i kinda still don't haha sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, i know the dude doesnt like me!!!! just cuz he wrote a poem bout me and Emily (Emily and I) doesnt mean he likes me, Emily, or both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twilight and Emolaylay~
    I am completely right. I am always completely right especially when it comes to this. I've been on this planet longer than both of you put together, so I'm the expert. Accept the fact and listen up! Guys do NOT write poetry for girls because they're bored. They positively do NOT write poetry and then give it to girls (unless they're Adam Lambert)...ESPECIALLY if it's about that girl or girls. They just don't do that. Period. End of conversation. If you want to question my intelligence on this matter, then I guess you two can be completely wrong until you realize that I'm right. :P
    <3 Mrs. T...hompson

    ReplyDelete

Followers