Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another Poem

This is a poem I wrote last night. I can't tell you who it's for or what it's about (Although, you could probably tell in the poem). Hope you enjoy!

She thinks you're hiding it
I think I do too
These things are vital
Because I only think of you

She says you say I'm cool
It makes me feel complete
Maybe we should give this a try
You make me feel great

When you smile I could faint
But I'm scared to say
The Things you do to me
Or how I feel this way

I've never felt this way before
I can't prove it's true
Even though I'm pretty sure
I'm falling hard for you

That's why they call it a crush
That's why my heart beats fast
Whenever I see you
I make the seconds last...


I think SOME of you know who and what it's about. DO NOT TELL ANYONE. Love you all!
~Emolaylay

PS: Chapter 6 for Things Change and So Do People is almost done so be ready!

2 comments:

  1. haha wow... you could totally do my poetry homework next year if we have any! :) just kidding... haha

    ReplyDelete

Followers