Thursday, May 20, 2010

POEMS POEMS AND MORE PEOMS

I wrote a few poems. One of them was a request! I hope you like it Corgii (just to let you know it's not about her okay? (: )
Why is it my head spins?
You're amazing in every way
You always make me smile
Even if I'm having the worst day.

I think the best while talking to you
Even though my heart's like helium
I can't live without you it seems
I would even fulfill your every whim.

You make me feel the luckiest in the world
I could never give enough to you
You tell me anything I don't deserve to hear
Now I know my love is true

Is that sweet or what?! Okay, next poem! It turned out kinda Emo even though it was supposed to be my attempt at random rhyming and if you don't get it, I do and that's all that matters (:

Love love all the time
Hate hate hate inside
Frolic through the graveyard
Cry in the meadow
Run through that big old web
And beg the poisonous widow

Beg to die
Beg to live
Beg that guy to wipe that tear
Off your perfectly round chin

Scream with the music
Whimper in the corner
Hide your face away
Go ahead and beg

Beg to die
Beg to live
Beg that guy to wipe that tear
Off your perfectly round chin

Get on your knees
Fall to the ground
Walk through the street
And beg to be found

Beg to die
Beg to live
Beg that guy to wipe that tear
Off your perfectly round chin


I kinda love that poem. I think I was depressed when I wrote it. Zayiah said when I write poems it makes it seem like I'm scarred (like emotionally), what do you think? Do you think the poems are good? Which is your favorite? Read and comment!

11 comments:

  1. i like the one thats kinda emo!!! omg, iloveit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikr! what do you think it's about shanana?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw 'web' and thought CIRQUE DU FREAK

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!! i know who its about lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. which poem jordan? and which is your fav? and shannon the poem for me is about mixed emotions not being able to choose. or even about thoughts in your head that tear you down inch by inch. that's just me
    ~E

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first 1 and i love them both the same lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. who? its not about who you think but i DID think about that person when i made the first one
    ~E

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha i think i will start writing a journal like you...is that okay?
    ~Emolaylay

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers