Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things Change and So Do People (Chapter 4)

If it's a little rusty tell me, haha.

Panting and gasping, wolf and girl came to a halt. Jesse grasped her chest for breath while Tarrzar sat down in a dry pile of dead leaves to rest.
"We must eat soon." Thought the wolf.
"Where did my bag go?! It had all of my food in it!"
"You will eat like me then!"
Jesse gasped, she never thought she would even become so needy. She wasn't quite ready to become a mutt yet.
"I can hear your thoughts!" Tarrzar roared, enraged," Perhaps you would like to know what I think of filthy humans! You're fools! You know nothing about us or anything else! Do NOT make assumptions of our kind!"
"I--I,I'm sorry..." Jesse's eyes flooded with tears.
Tarrzar's face softened but his eyes were stern, glassy... Never did he show weakness fore his guard was always up.
"Come." Tarrzar growled. Jesse stumbled to her feet and obeyed.
The pair stopped at a nearby stream plentiful of fish. The sparkle of the lake shone like glitter.
"What are you doing?"
"I am doing nothing; you are learning to hunt."

As they jumped from stone to stone all fish fled away. Tarrzar looked annoyingly at Jesse, altho his thoughts were calm.
"You must move with grace, you must be quiet, swift."
Jesse then lifted her toes, as if to perform as a ballerina and jumped. As she stumbled onto the edge of the small, mossy stone, she yelped in surprise, falling into the water! Jesse hopped up to find the wide open snout of Tarrzar...wheezing!
"What are you laughing at?!"
"You look ridiculous!" He thought rolling on the dirt with his paws crossed.
"Like you could do better!"
"I most certainly could!"
"Do it!" Jesse exclaimed, intimidated by the challenge she declared.
Tarrzar lifted his left forpaw and leapt past the stream onto the nearest stone with a perfectly balanced landing without a sound.
"Easy!" He thought smirking and eyes sparkling.

Yes it is rusty, I haven't written this in a while so, yeah. Hope you like it! comment!

3 comments:

  1. haha emily this is mikayla lets go emily lets goo lol!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha nice! (: reminds me of when i was in cheerleading (ik hard to blieve!) go! fight! win! haha

    ReplyDelete

Followers