Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Poems (Inspired Ones)

Some of these are old and one of these I made up today...

Haters:
You hate his voice,
You hate him,
Why not be respectful,
And respect our opinion?

You don't like us,
We tend to be okay towards you,
It's like threatening us with dynamite,
But we won't tap a foot to your hating tune.

Your eyes freeze when he's seen,
You sneer is you face,
The twitch of your lip is dislike,
But we feel not one ounce of pain.

Besties!
We're as close as close can get,
We can talk about anything,
They say opposites attract,
How can that be,
When we are the same?
Some may believe that rule,
Maybe I do, too,
Although, that rule doesn't apply to you,
Best Friend.

Failure
The finish line just ahead,
I climb towards the top,
Afraid to fall,
I don't look down,
In this sea of hopelessness
Is where I could drown.

I feel hands,
Pull me down,
I want to hear the silence,
But there's so much sound.

I see dawn overpowering dusk,
My view becoming blurry by a thick musk,
As I feel my tips touch the silver ribbons of success,
My eyes can see the finish again,
But then...
I fall

SM Poem
Lies and myths blown out of your mouth,
Love taken by manipulation,
You make me want to pack my bags and head on south.

Screaming to hear your voice,
To overpower and control everything,
He seems to hate me,
It's hard to cover up this sting.

Secrets seething through the open,
Words said that should be silenced,
Fists held back,
Holding back the violence.

Practice what you preach,
Before giving the advice,
I don't want to gamble,
But you force me to roll the dice...

S Poem
How could you let this happen?
Why are you so cruel?
Taking everyone's dignity,
Making me look a fool.

Acting like you care,
When authorities around,
But the moment that they leave,
You bring my spirit's down.

Untitled
Here I am back again,
Feeling lost and lonely,
Here I am back again,
Forced to feed your every whim.

Untitled
First it's pleasant,
Then it hits,
The brain cells inside,
You start to wonder,
About your wild side.

Mistakes happen,
Abuse happens,
Manipulation begins to settle,
You're a new person,
Lost in self pity.

Your brain becomes a nutshell,
All you do is cry,
You chose a path with

The Monster
Now you want to die...

Untitled *dedicated to Shannon*
You've pushed her to the edge,
She's hit rock bottom,
Crying unable to smile,
You say you don't care, that you hate him,
But that's what upset her all the while.

I try to make her strong again,
Patching up the wounds,
Hoping you'll change your mind,
She could break again sometime soon...


Hope you liked em! I think I may start taking requests for poems if I can dig deep enough! Just tell me what you want the poem to be about! Comment saying what your favorite poem is! (:

5 comments:

  1. Emolaylay~
    I think my favorite one is the last one. It's so sweet that you wrote that for Shannon. You are besties, right, sooo that means you *technically* like each other otherwise you two wouldn't be friends. See where I'm going with this?
    <3 Mrs. T...hompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i see but i just felt bad b/c everyone was tearing her spirits down so yeah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. It's sad. People don't recognize when they're hurting someone else's feelings. As my husband preaches, "People suck."

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha that's sooo true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and corgii, if your reading i'm working on the poem you requested! i'll write a copy of the meanings promise!

    ReplyDelete

Followers