Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Vent...So what?

I can't believe you did this,
Can't believe you tore me down,
I needed to hear a different answer,
Not the one that shattered the ground.

I guess I knew this would happen,
Knew you would say no,
Knew you would shy away,
Then rip my heart and soul.

I didn't prepare for the heartache,
Because I thought I'd had enough,
Trying to hold back my tears,
Has proven to be tough.

What do you think it's about? Don't ask me what it's about, only one of you knows. If you can guess right, sure, I'll fess up. For now, no way. I don't know why writing always makes me feel better, though. I'm not sure why anything makes me feel better; simple things, I mena. Music, drawing, writing. They take the stress away, I guess. Hope everyone did good on the EOGs.

~E

2 comments:

  1. I love you emily:) your the best friend ever and I'm so glad we have the same class together
    well that's all for now ttyl bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha gracias!!! (: youre an awesome friend too! its funny how no one knows who im typing to hahaha (:

    ReplyDelete

Followers