Saturday, June 5, 2010

Posts

Okay, I've written a lot this weekend and drawn a picture too! I'm uploading these because I don't really get comments unless I ask. From now on, just like last time, after these posts I will not update until I get comments.

This is a poem a wrote after Fri.

Cry self pity now,
Fail to find the strength,
Finding comfort in despair,
So you won't break.

Mad at the world,
Because you tryed so hard,
I try to help,
Helping you to soar far.

Needy like a baby,
Holding yourself together,
Pulling yourself off the ground,
So you can try to do better.

I know, short. I'm gonna start writing longer poems again but not until I can update again (after the next....three posts, I think.).

2 comments:

  1. omg.. how do you come up with this stuff! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. people as inspiration, feelings, music, whatever i think about at the moment (:
    ~emolaylay

    ReplyDelete

Followers