Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Update

Hi! Okay, so, I know I haven't written a SENTENCE for Things Change and So Do People in a WHILE so expect a chapter or two in the next few days. Poems should be swarming in too! I'm doing summer reading a lot, also! I'm reading Fallen right now. Here's my list even though I know you're not interested in what I'm reading xD

1.Fallen
2.Warriors:Fire and Ice
3.Lucinda's Mountain
4.Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
5.Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (whichever comes first xDD)
6.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
7.Twilight
8.New Moon
9.Eclipse (which I saw last night, a-ma-zing!)
10.Breaking Dawn

and that's basically my summer reading list! Just wanted to give you guys an update so hasta lapasta!

~E

2 comments:

  1. I thought you already read Twilight...Ah, its okay. I've read CDF twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pffff yus i have, yus i am reading it twice and yus i know

    ReplyDelete

Followers