Friday, June 18, 2010

What Happens Now?

Yes, this is a vent. Most of my poems usually are. I don't know what to call it because I don't want anyone to find the reason why I wrote it (although, it may be obvious). I don't want to give out the inspiration or anything. The only thing you need to know is that it's a vent.

Now we've grown apart,
It's time to make a fresh start,
Now that the happy colors fade,
I won't fight another day.

I don't feel like I need you,
Guess the deal is done,
It's time to take away the pain,
It's time to finally move on.

Yes, I'll remember our laughs,
Yes, I'll miss them dearly,
But I've already moved on,
Can't you see that, clearly?


I know I'll probably regret posting this. Hope you guys are having a good summer, love you guys ♥

~E

PS Mrs T. please check my last post.

1 comment:

  1. thats sad emily :[[[[ i just posted on my blog so if u wanna look u can :]]]

    ReplyDelete

Followers