Saturday, June 26, 2010

Poem I Wrote...

Okay, I need to know something you guys: Is my writing getting worse? I used to be able to write these big long poems but now they're short, undescriptive. Are they still creative? Just let me know if I have improved or something.

We've been away from each other so long now
We're like two people in a big abundant crowd

How do I keep going while I can feel myself slowing the pace
The tears on my cheek scream that I need to see your face

Hope is crashing down, I need to know where you are
I need to know you're okay but maybe I should lower the bar

I miss you with all my might
Without you all I can do to stay in one piece is hug myself tight....



Like I said, not long at all and not as descriptive as my others. Bleh. Just lemme know,k? (:

~E

2 comments:

Followers