Friday, July 23, 2010

AN UPDATE!!!






Shannon commented on it! I can update again! Yay! I can write Things Change and So Do People again! Yay! So, for right now, I will post some of my art I have drawn. I will not post the Rainbow Lineart that is traced, that is for facebook only.

First pic: Lurifax, Entered for a contest but didn't win. Wanted to post it though. Because I like the pose xD Not for the use of ANYONE.

2: This is rainbow lineart. It's of my character Cecestay. It's her 'party look'. DO NOT STEAL.

3: My friend on dA and I's character! Our 'sister' characters! DON'T STEAL! For OUR use only!

4: My most recent personal drawing, my new fursona <3 Her name is Aphrodite. This is the last picture I drew before all the rainbow lineart I did on facebook.

5: Alma Bella, also entered for the contest. FOR NO ONE's USE!

2 comments:

Followers