Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Love You

I need a way to say what I feel,
For you to realize my feelings,
They grow stronger away from you,
Because the scars of your love won't start healing.

Your face creeps in my mind every day,
I venture away from reality,
I count down these last few days,
Hoping you will realize my loving.

This poem fails. I shouldv'e known xD I haven't written in a LONG time!

NEXT! I just wrote this one...summer has been quite a task.

Heartbreak

The tears stream down my saddened face,
As I feel your last embrace.
Knowing that this won't last,
Wondering why time had to pass.

Holding you closer afraid to part,
But I'm not sure if I should trust my heart.
Soaking my shirt as I'm down on my knees,
Asking forgiveness, just one simple plea.

I pray for you, I pray for us,
Wondering why we had to make a big fuss,
Hoping we can heal the wounds,
Hoping you know me dedication is true.

I use the same words a lot -_- Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. 3 words for you marvelous,excellent,brilliant <##

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! <3333 That's so sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers